We’re hiring experienced and talented UX designers to design and shape user-centric products and experiences. The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams, with developers, UX designers and others to deliver high-quality products and exceed client expectations.
As a UI Designer, you’ll:
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and any other methods to effectively communicate your interaction ideas.
- Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.)
- Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in the industry.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, UXPin, Quartz.
- Willingness to propose ideas and solve problems.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
As part of our team, you’ll:
- Have access to a broad spectrum of learning possibilities with several learning platforms.
- Bring your expertise closer to development, not work in a siloed area.
- Grow professionally within your unique career path.
- Work on a constantly evolving service with people that want to shape and implement that ever-changing vision, creating an open set of challenges.
- Collaborate with international clients to define processes, cultural shifts, and necessary technologies to maximize business value.
- Work in an agile environment, implementing and following engineering best practices in different projects.
- Positively impact the communities where we operate. We have many social responsibility programs that you can be part of, including multiple teaching programs in communities, universities, and schools, as well as programs to promote the role of women in technology.
About Perficient Latin America
Perficient Latin America operates at the intersection of drive, quality and innovation, providing advanced software engineering services at the speed of nearshore. With more than 600 professionals operating out of offices in Medellín, Bogotá and Cali Colombia, Perficient Latin America is part of Perficient’s optimized global delivery approach. Perficient is a leading digital consultancy that partners with some of the world’s biggest brands to imagine, create, engineer and run digital solutions.
We put people first, which means giving our teams the space and the resources they need to discover and innovate, supporting them in their development endeavors and career growth, and providing unique and top-tier challenges collaborating with international clients. We’re growing fast and we’re looking for ambitious, collaborative problem solvers that want to help us drive that global growth!