Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
Perficient Latin America provides advanced nearshore software engineering services to the world’s biggest brands. We are part of Perficient’s optimized global delivery approach, helping our clients innovate quickly while reducing costs to deliver enhanced solutions.
We’re looking for Software Development Engineers in Test that are motivated to ensure exceptional quality in engineering projects and champion fast feedback cycles. Most importantly, we’re looking for people interested in designing end-to-end testing solutions who want to be a part of a collaborative community of talented, driven individuals.
As a SDET, you’ll:
- Ensure that the products you’re working on are of the highest quality and continually exceed client expectations.
- Collaborate with QA engineers, software developers, DevOps, and others to bring testing to all stages of the software development lifecycle.
- Work with international clients on complex challenges.
Available projects include:
- Project A:Collaborating closely with our US client, you’ll be improving upon current processes and building end-to-end testing solutions for multiple mobile applications.
- Must be proficient in: Gherkin BDD, Selenium JAVA, Mobile automation using Native tools such as Postman for API testing.
- Experience with monitoring tools, such as Dynatrace, New Relic, Datadog and App Dynamics.
- Project B: A leading IoT solutions provider, our client is looking for SDET’s with 5 to 7 years of experience.
- Must be proficient in Java, Cucumber and Selenium
- Project C: You'll work hand-in-hand with a top-tier, US company to improve and test data-driven solutions for a variety of audiences.
- Should be proficient in Selenium/Protractor, Cucumber, Test NG
- Experience in QA Functional testing, UI/API testing and more.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- High level of conversational English. This role requires you to communicate with clients in North America.
- Affinity for test automation and quality assurance.
- Experience automating UI tests.
- Experience working in frameworks such as Protractor, Cypress, TestCafe, or Selenium.
- An interest in constantly learning new technologies and approaches.
- **We’d love it if you had experience in Functional or Exploratory Testing
As part of our team, you’ll:
- Have access to a broad spectrum of learning opportunities because of our network of international, top-tier clients and in-house experts.
- Work in a constantly evolving industry with people that want to shape and drive change, giving you access to an ever-expanding set of challenges.
- Collaborate with international clients to define application technologies, functionalities and features, and much more in order to maximize business value.
- Work in an agile environment, implementing and following engineering best practices in different projects.
- Constantly learn from very talented people and participate in courses and training activities, you’ll be joining a global company of more than 4,500 colleagues.
- Positively impact the communities where we operate through a variety of social impact programs.
About Perficient Latin America
Perficient Latin America operates at the intersection of drive, quality and innovation, providing advanced software engineering services at the speed of nearshore. With more than 600 professionals operating out of offices in Medellín, Bogotá and Cali Colombia, Perficient Latin America is part of Perficient’s optimized global delivery approach. Perficient is a leading digital consultancy that partners with some of the world’s biggest brands to imagine, create, engineer and run digital solutions.
We put people first, which means giving our teams the space and the resources they need to discover and innovate, supporting them in their development endeavors and career growth, and providing unique and top-tier challenges collaborating with international clients. We’re growing fast and we’re looking for ambitious, collaborative problem solvers that want to help us drive that global growth!