We’re looking for talented and experienced Salesforce Architects to join our team. The perfect candidate for this role must be a good leader, be willing to share knowledge, mentor other colleagues and have excellent communication skills both in English and Spanish.
Note: We’re accepting applications from anywhere in Latin America.
Salesforce Architect Musts:
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience with Salesforce.
- At least 2 project implementations that exploit the full capabilities (discover, design, implement and optimize) of the Salesforce platforms.
- Proficiency with the Salesforce.com API, APEX, Lightning Components/Web Components, and Visualforce using development standards and best practices.
- Have a solid understanding of delivery methodology in order to lead and structure teams in the solution process according to the design/architecture.
- Experience in defining new architectures and leading an independent project with an eye on market/technical conditions.
- Demonstrated success in managing complex and/or large consulting projects.
- Must be open to travel, when safe to do so, and if the candidate feels comfortable given the context of the pandemic. Under any circumstance, Perficient will put team members at risk.
Role Challenge and Opportunities:
As Adobe Platinum Partners you have access to the top-tier technology tools that can be implemented with high-profile clients. Our strategic partnerships with leading technology vendors provide you the opportunity to implement cutting-edge solutions very quickly and generate real impact for global industry leaders.
As Part of Our Team, You’ll:
- Have access to a broad spectrum of learning possibilities because of the cross-functional and inclusive nature of our teams and company.
- Bring your expertise?to all areas of the team and the company, not work in a siloed area.?
- Work on a constantly evolving service, creating an open set of challenges.
- Collaborate with international clients to define processes, cultural shifts, and necessary technologies to maximize business value.
- Work in an agile environment, implementing and following engineering best practices in different projects.
- Constantly learn from very talented people and participate in courses and training activities, you’ll be joining a global company of more than 4,500 colleagues.
- Be part of a company that constantly pursue progress centered around diversity, inclusion and equity. Perficient is committed to:
- Promoting women in technology.
- Celebrating multicultural learning.
- Giving back to the communities in which we live and work.
About Perficient Latin America
Perficient Latin America operates at the intersection of drive, quality and innovation, providing advanced software engineering services at the speed of nearshore. With more than 600 professionals operating out of offices in Medellín, Bogotá and Cali Colombia, Perficient Latin America is part of Perficient’s optimized global delivery approach. Perficient is a leading digital consultancy that partners with some of the world’s biggest brands to imagine, create, engineer and run digital solutions.
We put people first, which means giving our teams the space and the resources they need to discover and innovate, supporting them in their development endeavors and career growth, and providing unique and top-tier challenges collaborating with international clients. We’re growing fast and we’re looking for ambitious, collaborative problem solvers that want to help us drive that global growth!
Our selection process is focused on getting to know your talents and experiences as well as exploring your cultural fit. We value diversity and initiative, meaning we are open to considering different contexts, levels of study, and more. At Perficient Latin America you can build your own destiny and career progression.
Are you ready to boost your impact? Apply Now.