We’re looking for English-speaking React developers interested in designing and building modern, user interface components for world-class clients in North America. Working collaboratively with your peers across the globe, you’ll be responsible for delivering sophisticated, progressive applications. This could be the perfect opportunity for a motivated team player who is ready to magnify their impact, test their limits and build a robust and impactful career with a top-notch, global company.
As a React Developer, you’ll:
- Design and build highly responsive, web-based, user interfaces with functional and class components for top-tier clients.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality, sleek code.
- Optimize components for maximum performance across devices and platforms.
- Collaborate with designers, product owners, and developers across the entire software development lifecycle to deliver high-value products to clients.
- Create new features for data-intensive applications and platforms.
- Monitor and improve front-end performance.
- Develop and implement front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Clear knowledge of the React component lifecycle and its stages, both for class components and functional components with React hooks.
- Experience with virtual DOM management and DOM manipulation best practices from React (Refs, Keys).
- Ability to work with State and Props within React and clearly identify differences.
- Experience with design patterns in React such as High Order Components (HOC), Presentational, and Container or Compound Components.
- Experience managing the global state of an application with Redux or Context API.
- Understanding of Flux architectural patterns and Redux (actions, reducers, store, middleware, redux-thunk).
- Experience with TDD and test frameworks such as Enzyme, Jest, or React testing library.
- Familiarity with the different ways of styling React components (CSS Modules, Styled Components).
As part of our team, you’ll have access to:
- Flexible work environment.
- Career support and mentorship opportunities.
- Mobility between roles, projects, and cities.
- Health, wellness and local business discounts.
- Competitive salary and benefits (Paid time off).
- Training resources available 24/7 for both technical and interpersonal skills.
- English classes and programs.
- Collaborate with international clients to maximize business value.
- Work in an agile environment, implementing and following engineering best practices in different projects.
About Perficient Latin America
Perficient Latin America operates at the intersection of drive, quality and innovation, providing advanced software engineering services at the speed of nearshore. With more than 600 professionals operating out of offices in Medellín, Bogotá and Cali Colombia, Perficient Latin America is part of Perficient’s optimized global delivery approach. Perficient is a leading digital consultancy that partners with some of the world’s biggest brands to imagine, create, engineer and run digital solutions.
We put people first, which means giving our teams the space and the resources they need to discover and innovate, supporting them in their development endeavors and career growth, and providing unique and top-tier challenges collaborating with international clients. We’re growing fast and we’re looking for ambitious, collaborative problem solvers that want to help us drive that global growth!