We're looking for skilled, solution-oriented Mobile Developers (iOS OR Android) to work on multiple initiatives with our North American clients. The right person for this role has experience developing and deploying high-quality mobile applications in either iOS or Android. We’re hiring driven engineers that want to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with some of the world’s top companies. If you’re looking to magnify your impact or accelerate your potential, this could be the role for you!
As a Mobile Developer, you’ll:
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Build high-quality native and hybrid mobile applications using engineering best practices
- Clearly understand requirements
- Ensure performance and code quality
- Work across the whole SDLC to ensure that the product meets client business goals and end-user needs
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
What you need to succeed:
- High level of written and spoken English. This role requires you to communicate frequently with clients in North America
- Proven work experience as a Mobile developer in either iOS or Android
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Kotlin or Java
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with design principles
- Excellent analytical skills and a solutions-based, problem-solving attitude
- Desire to collaborate and constantly learn new skills
As part of our team, you’ll:?
- Have access to a broad spectrum of learning possibilities because of the cross-functional and inclusive nature of our teams and company.?
- Bring your expertise?to all areas of the team and the company, not work in a siloed area.?
- Work on a?constantly evolving service with people that want to shape and implement that vision, creating an open set of challenges.??
- Collaborate with international clients to define processes, cultural shifts, and necessary technologies to maximize business value.?
- Work in an agile environment, implementing and following engineering best practices in different projects.??
- Constantly learn from very talented people and participate in courses and training activities, you’ll be joining a global company of more than 4,500 colleagues.???
- Positively impact the communities where we operate through a variety of social impact programs.?
Our selection process is focused on getting to know your talents and experiences and exploring your cultural fit. We value diversity and initiative, meaning we are open to considering different contexts, levels of study, and more.
Are you ready to magnify your impact? Apply Now.