We're looking for talented Data Engineers. The ideal candidate should be autonomous and be willing to learn about interesting technologies such as Databricks, Snowflake Data Cloud, Apache Airflow, and Apache Kafka. In this role, you should be willing to engage in teamwork and have excellent communication skills both in English and Spanish.
Data Engineer Should Haves:
- Solid knowledge and experience with SQL.
- Experience in any of the following languages such as Python, Scala and Java.
- Background in cloud platforms like Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services (AWS), or Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Know-how in Data ingestion, ETL development, and data processing such as Apache Spark.
- Good understanding of Data Lake and Data Warehouse.
Role Challenge and Opportunities:
You will be working with modern data technologies, big data sets, and high-performing teams to ensure we are adding value to our clients. This is an excellent opportunity to grow your career by working closely with talented and experienced mentors in a motivating environment that encourages continuous growth and constant feedback. We’re growing fast, so this could be the perfect opportunity for someone looking to magnify their impact!
As Part Of Our Team, You’ll:
- Have access to a broad spectrum of learning possibilities because of our teams and company's cross-functional and inclusive nature.
- Bring your expertise to all areas of the team and the company, not work in a siloed area.
- Work on a constantly evolving service, creating an open set of challenges.
- Collaborate with international clients to define processes, cultural shifts, and necessary technologies to maximize business value.
- Work in an agile environment, implementing and following engineering best practices in different projects.
- Constantly learn from very talented people and participate in courses and training activities; you'll be joining a global company of more than 4,500 colleagues.
- Be part of a company that constantly pursues progress centered around diversity, inclusion, and equity. Perficient is committed to:
- Promoting women in technology.
- Celebrating multicultural learning.
- Giving back to the communities in which we live and work.
About Perficient Latin America
Perficient Latin America operates at the intersection of drive, quality and innovation, providing advanced software engineering services at the speed of nearshore. With more than 700 professionals operating out of offices in Medellín, Bogotá and Cali Colombia, Perficient Latin America is part of Perficient’s optimized global delivery approach. Perficient is a leading digital consultancy that partners with some of the world’s biggest brands to imagine, create, engineer and run digital solutions.
We put people first, which means giving our teams the space and the resources they need to discover and innovate, supporting them in their development endeavors and career growth, and providing unique and top-tier challenges collaborating with international clients. We’re growing fast and we’re looking for ambitious, collaborative problem solvers that want to help us drive that global growth!
Our selection process is focused on getting to know your talents and experiences as well as exploring your cultural fit. We value diversity and initiative, meaning we are open to considering different contexts, levels of study, and more. At Perficient Latin America you can build your own destiny and career progression.
Are you ready to boost your impact?