We’re hiring driven, English-speaking Data Analysts to work with top-tier clients in North America. The idea candidate for this role is someone who loves telling stories from data and enjoys the challenge of working on data-centric architectures and solutions.
Are you excited about driving change through software? If so, this might be the perfect opportunity for you!
As a Data Analyst, you’ll:
- Collaborate with data architects, solution architects to understand the data in the production databases and in the data warehouse
- Build effective data visualizations, know the types of graphs to use, know how to scale those visualizations.
- Write SQL queries to analyze the data in the data warehouse and in the production databases.
- Produce reports using Tableau for our customers by creating queries and using the proper graphs and visualizations.
- Work with data architect and the quality team to implement quality measures and procedures for testing the reports and data issues.
- Work with production teams to generate regular reports for our customers.
As part of our team, you’ll:
- Have access to a broad spectrum of learning possibilities.
- Work on a constantly evolving service with people that want to shape and implement that vision, creating an open set of challenges.
- Collaborate with international clients to define processes, cultural shifts, and necessary technologies in order to maximize business value.
- Work in an agile environment, implementing and following engineering best practices in different projects.
- Constantly learn from very talented people and participate in courses and training activities.
- Positively impact the communities where we operate. We have many social responsibility programs that you can be part of, including multiple teaching programs in communities, universities, and schools, as well as programs to promote the role of women in technology.
What you’ll need to succeed in this role:
- Minimum of 5+ year experience as data analyst.
- Strong understanding of and experience using SQL.
- Ability to work with different databases like RDBMS and NoSQL databases.
- Ability to query, investigate and analyze complex data and understand complex storage models.
- Experience working with cloud databases such as BigQuery in Google Cloud or Redshift in AWS.
- Experience working with Tableau is required for reporting purposes. Experience with other dashboarding tools like Power BI or Data Studio in GCP, QuickSight in AWS or D3 library is useful.
- Excellent English verbal and written skills: Ability to explain and write about complex technical issues.
- Ability to collect requirements from customers, understand the tools, databases and provide the reporting solutions and recommendations to customers.
- Ability to handle complex and large data sets and relational databases.
About Perficient Latin America
Perficient Latin America operates at the intersection of drive, quality and innovation, providing advanced software engineering services at the speed of nearshore. With more than 600 professionals operating out of offices in Medellín, Bogotá and Cali Colombia, Perficient Latin America is part of Perficient’s optimized global delivery approach. Perficient is a leading digital consultancy that partners with some of the world’s biggest brands to imagine, create, engineer and run digital solutions.
We put people first, which means giving our teams the space and the resources they need to discover and innovate, supporting them in their development endeavors and career growth, and providing unique and top-tier challenges collaborating with international clients. We’re growing fast and we’re looking for ambitious, collaborative problem solvers that want to help us drive that global growth!