We’re hiring Account Managers to work directly with top-tier clients in North America, build long-term, trust-based relationships, and effectively manage software development projects. The perfect candidate for this role has experience working in a technology or software-related company, and is resourceful, adaptable and engaged. We need someone good at solving challenging problems and managing client expectations, while ensuring maximum business value for our clients and supporting our teams in their efforts to deliver the highest quality services.
As An Account Manager, You’ll:
- Build and maintain a robust relationship with each client account, ensuring multiple points of contact and staying especially attuned to individual and business needs.
- Work closely with clients to clearly understand business needs and align stakeholders with those business needs.
- Define and track OKRs for each account.
- Review and negotiate team composition proposals.
- Maintain a clear understanding of each client, their product, strategy and teams.
- Liaise with operations and staffing to ensure timely hires for accounts.
- Collaborate directly with the teams and operations to elevate client feedback, suggestions or complaints quickly and efficiently.
What You Need To Succeed:
- High level of written and spoken English. This role requires you to communicate frequently with clients in North America.
- Experience working at a technology or B2B software company and managing software development projects.
- Good negotiation and mediation skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organization.
- Outgoing, self-driven personality willing to raise your hand when needed.
- A commitment to transparency and a desire to make a positive impact.
- Previous experience working with North American companies or in a technology startup.
- Knowledge of CRM platforms for lead and client lifecycle management.
As Part Of Our Team, You’ll:
- Have access to a broad spectrum of learning possibilities because of the cross-functional and inclusive nature of our teams and company.
- Bring your expertise to all areas of the team and the company, not work in a siloed area.
- Work on a constantly evolving service, creating an open set of challenges.
- Collaborate with international clients to define processes, cultural shifts, and necessary technologies to maximize business value.
- Work in an agile environment, implementing and following engineering best practices in different projects.
- Constantly learn from very talented people and participate in courses and training activities, you’ll be joining a global company of more than 4,500 colleagues.
- Be part of a company that constantly pursue progress centered around diversity, inclusion and equity. Perficient is committed to:
- Promoting women in technology.
- Celebrating multicultural learning.
- Giving back to the communities in which we live and work.
Our selection process is focused on getting to know your talents and experiences and exploring your cultural fit. We value diversity and initiative, meaning we are open to considering different contexts, levels of study, and more.
About Perficient Latin America
Perficient Latin America operates at the intersection of drive, quality and innovation, providing advanced software engineering services at the speed of nearshore. With more than 700 professionals operating out of offices in Medellín, Bogotá and Cali Colombia, Perficient Latin America is part of Perficient’s optimized global delivery approach. Perficient is a leading digital consultancy that partners with some of the world’s biggest brands to imagine, create, engineer and run digital solutions.
We put people first, which means giving our teams the space and the resources they need to discover and innovate, supporting them in their development endeavors and career growth, and providing unique and top-tier challenges collaborating with international clients. We’re growing fast and we’re looking for ambitious, collaborative problem solvers that want to help us drive that global growth!
Our selection process is focused on getting to know your talents and experiences as well as exploring your cultural fit. We value diversity and initiative, meaning we are open to considering different contexts, levels of study, and more. At Perficient Latin America you can build your own destiny and career progression.
Are you ready to magnify your impact?