We are looking for Account Managers to work directly with top-tier clients in North America and build long-term, trust-based relationships. The perfect candidate for this role is resourceful, adaptable and engaged. We need someone good at solving challenging problems and managing client expectations, while ensuring maximum business value for our clients and supporting our teams in their efforts to deliver the highest quality services. If you’re excited about the idea of working with world-renowned companies, accelerating your potential and want to be part of a collaborative, high-caliber group of professionals, apply today!
As an Account Manager, you’ll:
- Build and maintain a robust relationship with each client account, ensuring multiple points of contact and staying especially attuned to individual and business needs
- Work closely with clients to clearly understand business needs and align stakeholders with those business needs
- Define and track OKRs for each account
- Review and negotiate team composition proposals
- Maintain a clear understanding of each client, their product, strategy and teams
- Liaise with operations and staffing to ensure timely hires for accounts
- Collaborate directly with the teams and operations to elevate client feedback, suggestions or complaints quickly and efficiently
What you need to succeed:
- High level of written and spoken English. This role requires you to communicate frequently with clients in North America
- Experience working at a technology or B2B software company and managing software development projects
- Good negotiation and mediation skills
- Strong attention to detail and organization
- Outgoing, self-driven personality willing to raise your hand when needed
- A commitment to transparency and a desire to make a positive impact
- Previous experience working with North American companies or in a technology startup
- Knowledge of CRM platforms for lead and client lifecycle management
As part of our team, you’ll:?
- Have access to a broad spectrum of learning possibilities because of the cross-functional and inclusive nature of our teams and company.?
- Bring your expertise?to all areas of the team and the company, not work in a siloed area.?
- Work on a?constantly evolving service with people that want to shape and implement that vision, creating an open set of challenges.??
- Collaborate with international clients to define processes, cultural shifts, and necessary technologies to maximize business value.
- Work in an agile environment, implementing and following engineering best practices in different projects.??
- Constantly learn from very talented people and participate in courses and training activities, you’ll be joining a global company of more than 4,500 colleagues.??
- Positively impact the communities where we operate through a variety of social impact programs.?
Our selection process is focused on getting to know your talents and experiences and exploring your cultural fit. We value diversity and initiative, meaning we are open to considering different contexts, levels of study, and more.
Are you ready to magnify your impact?
Who We Are: Perficient Latin America – Now Part of Perficient
Perficient Latin America operates at the intersection of drive, quality and innovation, providing advanced software engineering services at the speed of nearshore. With more than 600 professionals operating out of offices in Medellín, Bogotá and Cali Colombia, Perficient Latin America is part of Perficient’s optimized global delivery approach. Perficient is a leading digital consultancy that partners with some of the world’s biggest brands to imagine, create, engineer and run digital solutions.?? We put people first, which means giving our teams the space and the resources they need to discover and innovate, supporting them in their development endeavors and career growth, and providing unique and top-tier challenges collaborating with international clients. We’re growing fast and we’re looking for ambitious, collaborative problem solvers that want to help us drive that global growth!?